like seriously, where are you?! Its been days we belum contact with each other. i try to mc you but inda dapat. Everytime i go online fb, i always expect that you've reply my wall or inbox but nada. and everytime ia go online, ia nada. WHERE ARE YOU?! i just feel like crying, every minute every second. i miss you so bad. can't barely concentrate on my study for exam. I need you :'(
hope dann nada orang lain or orang baru because dann, AKU MASIH SAYANG KAU :'( :'( :'(
STRESS KU EHHHHH!!!! Take note, I STILL LOVE YOU SAYANG! tadi i spend like 5hrs reading back our walls, comments and inbox from awal we kenal. And also messages and some text that i saved. YOU WERE VERY SWEET!
I WISH WE COULD BE TOGETHER LIKE DULU LAGI :'( *extremely sad*
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
D
Posted by qilahh ♥ at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment